Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome TV Lovers

Dear Internet,

My name is Rj Sheedy,some of you on the internet may recognize me from my twitter name, Rjsheedy35, or my Sitcoms Online user name, R.jsheedy. Well welcome to my blog. This is where i can post my toughs, on just about everything TV, with a little help from insider experts such as tvbythenumbers.com, The deadline, sitcoms online, futon critic, and everybody else on the internet.

I love sitcoms and Late Night programs. They are my favorite and i love to laugh whenever it's appropriate to. For example, if i'm at my best friends funeral, i would not burst out loud laughing my ass off, i would be holding my head down, in respect of the dead corpse in front of me, and i will be showing my utmost respect for my fallen con rad.

I will be attempting to post to this blog at least once a day, since i have no social life of my own. I hope that people will find what i have to say interesting, and if you don't, whatever i don't care your just some loser reading this stupid blog because you got nothing else better to do (says the person writing the damn thing because he himself has nothing to do). Check back periodically for my analysis on TV.

Regards,
Rj.

P.s, I'm sorry for my hair, it's always been that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment